Friday, July 2, 2010

OMG, Insanity Pure Cardio, P90X Back workout and Cardio Abs

Oh boy! That was some workout today.  I did my Insanity today, and threw in a little P90X Back (from Back & Legs workout DVD), then to top it off, I felt a little feisty and did some Cardio Abs.

Let me tell you, I really don't like doing Insanity. Dang, its hard!  But I keep getting lured in to doing another day of it.  When I'm done with it I do feel good and feel like I accomplished something.  I know I've told you int he past, I'm really not a cardio queen.  I like some, but I don't like too much.

This is some hardcore cardio.  I'm not talking low-impact aerobics class here, I'm talking sweaty, ugly, grunting, feeling like you're legs are on fire cardio.  And then to make things interesting there are planks, push-ups, crazy exercises thrown in to work your core and your upper body.  You get a kick in the butt lower body workout, but Shaun T. doesn't forget about your upper body.

Then the Cardio Abs came and that was not too bad.  I liked it because its crunchless ab exercises.  Bu don't think its a stroll in the park.  This was HARD!!!

I had to throw in a back workout though.  I miss my P90X:(  Tony Horton was a lot kinder to me than this whipper snapper Shaun T. is.

Honestly though, I don't think I could get through the Insanity workouts if it weren't for P90X, especially all of the push-ups and some of the plyometric moves.

Well, that's enough for today. I hope you have a great Friday evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment