Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Just started week 3 of Insanity - wowza!

Okay so results are in with completing 2 weeks of Insanity.  I have lost a total of 3 lbs, and can totally see a difference in my legs and my belly.  My legs are looking a lot more shapely and my belly is flatter. 

I'm eating about 1800-2000 calories of really good food per day.  No soda, just water to drink and I will have milk with my smoothies.  I have also been having one Shakeology a day which makes life easier when lunchtime rolls around and I have 4 hungry kids, one of which is a cranky 2-year old that is also ready for a nap.  So I don't always have the luxury to sit down and have a salad with chicken. 

Even though Insanity is really challenging, I get a good feeling when I'm done.  I feel like I am able to accomplish something that is normally a little difficult for me.  See I love working out, but I always preferred more strength training, Pilates and yoga.

Well, I'll keep you all posted on how things continue to go. In the meantime, make it healthy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment