Friday, July 23, 2010

I love, love, love what I do!

Okay, so here is a picture of the number one reason why I love what I do.  She and her brothers are what really make working from home such a joy.  I feel so blessed that I can be there for them all the time.  This is a pciture of my daughter sleeping while I am dong some coaching on the laptop. 

It wasn't always like this though.  When I had my first two boys, I worked full time and felt very stressed out.  It was hard for my husband and me to juggle who was going to pick the kids up and who had to stay at work late.  I had a job that expected me to work unpaid overtime, and my husband has a job that expects him to work paid overtime.  It was a no-brainer for us on who should turn down the overtime, but it wasn't always easy for my employer to recognize that logic. Also not to mention the fact that I only saw my kids for an hour in the morning and then maybe two hours at night.

So after lots of prayer and thought I decided to go after the career that I always wanted to do, and would allow me some flexibility to have the boys with me.  I decided to become a Pilates instructor and was able to land a lot of classes at the local gyms.  I was able to bring the boys with me since there was free babysitting.

This worked for a little while, but as the boys got older, and we added two more kids to the mix, it became harder to juggle teaching classes, personal training clients, doing homework with the kids and taking them to various practices and games.

I absolutely love fitness and health and helping people. I really didn't want to give that up.  Also making money is always nice and helps to pay the bills.  So I needed to find something that would allow me the freedom to be around for my kids, my husband and their needs, but also be something I was passionate about and believed in.

Enter Team Beachbody!  It was exactly what I needed in order to a) still be involved with helping people transform their health and their lives, b) it has given me the ability to stay at home with my kids while still making an income, and c) it had to be something that I really enjoyed using and really worked.  And I must say things have taken off.  My only regret is not doing this sooner.

I know not everyone is meant to be a Team Beachbody Coach.  But if you feel passionate about fitness, love helping others, want to make a positive difference in someone else's life and your own, think about it.  It might not be for you, but there are other companies out there that do allow for you to work from home too.  But if you do want to talk to me about becoming a coach, let me know.  No pressure at all:)  You can email me at wattersjes@msn.com.

Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment