Sunday, June 27, 2010

My favorite things about summer

I wanted to share some of my favorite things about summer. They're in no particular order:

  1. swimming in the pool
  2. grilled food
  3. abundant sunshine
  4. going down the shore
  5. suntans
  6. less clothes
  7. flip-flops
  8. kids home from school
  9. no need to make lunches the night before
  10. no homework
  11. occasional thunder storms
  12. fireworks
  13. watermelon
  14. Jersey blueberries
  15. less makeup
  16. bikinis (thanks to P90X)
  17. less laundry
  18. going for ice cream
  19. baseball
  20. fresh basil
So what are some of your favorite summer things? Feel free to leave a comment:)

1 comment:

  1. Yes!!! We are in total agreement! Only problem - I DONT HAVE A POOL ANYMORE!!

    My favorites: Less Clothes, Thunderstorms, Travel!

    Not so favorites: Insane and relentless heat in Phoenix, Fog in San Francisco, BUGS!!!! Crowded airports and increased travel costs.

    :)

    ReplyDelete