Monday, June 28, 2010

Insane?

I just got Insanity today. No, this isn't my mental state right now, although some may beg to differ.  But in case you haven't heard me talk about it, its a crazy workout that involves high intensity cardio drills and is guaranteed to burn fat within 60 days. 

I have to admit, I'm a little frightened.  I wasn't afraid to do P90X.  Well maybe a little, it was hard, but I was able to do it.  I really enjoyed it because while there was cardio, there was also strength training.  And I've always loved doing strength workouts more than cardio.

In case you think I'm being a little over dramatic here's a clip:



One of the bright spots with Insanity is that I will be able to eat!  I loved the fact that with P90X, I was able to eat a lot.  I love food and I hate restrictive diets. 

So wish me luck, and I'll keep you posted on my "insane" journey.

2 comments: