Sunday, March 13, 2011

Loren - really bringing it in Day 13 of P90X

Meet Loren! Loren is someone new that I'm coaching and just because she's not too far into her 90 day journey of P90X doesn't mean she's not seeing amazing results already! Loren is a stay at home mom of two very cute girls and she also runs her own intimate apparel business.  So Loren, just like the rest of us has a very busy schedule.  She could very easily fall into the trap of putting everything else first, but she's really determined to make her health her priority.  She knows that this will help her be a better mom, wife and business woman.  Here is what Loren had to say in her own words:

"It's day 13 and I'm really mad at myself! I can't believe how much money I have wasted on Spanx when all I needed was some self control and muscle confusion! My biggest fear is that my new perky energetic disposition might be annoying the people around me- "Oh well" I say! Day 13 down 5 lbs and one dress size- BRING IT!!"

Way to go Loren!  Keep up the good work and keep inspiring us to bring it! Not only is Loren exercising, but she is following a healthy nutrition plan that comes with P90X and she just started drinking Shakeology. 

If you would like more information on P90X, the program that Loren is doing, or any other Beachbody workout, send me an email to fitwithjessica@live.com or visit http://fitwithjessica.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment