Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ed Z. - What a difference a year makes...

Back in December, I featured Ed Z. in my blog. He amazed his doctor, himself and me on how he took the diagnosis of type 2 diabetes and turned it all around.  Today is his one year anniversary of being diagnosed.  Ed was gracious enough to send me this email.  He's so sweet that he thanked me, but Ed has done all of this on his own. As Ed's Team Beachbody Coach, I offered him support and answered a few questions for him every now and then.  But Ed did all the work, no doubt about it. Read Ed's email below:

"Just thought I would share with you that today is my 1 year anniversary of being diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes. I was originally put on 3 different medications, and things did not look good for me at the time.


I mourned my situation, and gave it it's due. Then, I set about getting my mind right, setting a goal, and formulating my plan. Today, I stand before you a new man. I went from a 4X to medium, size 50 pants to size 33s, 140 pounds lighter, and no medication whatsoever!!! What a difference a year makes!!!

With faith, hard work, and dedication, we can achieve anything we set our minds to!!!

I'm a week away from finishing my second round of P90X. Now, I'm a two time graduate of the program!!!

I'm going take it up a notch and I'm ordering INSANITY!!! According to the reviews they say it makes P90X look easy!!!

I'm so fired up for the challenge, you just don't know!!!!

I know I've said it, before, but thank you again for all your help and advice.

Words will never be able to express how much I appreciate all you have done for me. : )

Ed"

What an awesome email to get! This totally made my day! Again, Ed did all the hard work.  He's an amazing example of how we can take charge of our health and change our life.

Please feel free to leave a comment below, or if you have a private question, email me at fitwithjessica@live.com  If you'd like to have me as your free Team Beachbody Coach, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment