Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What is a Team Beachbody Coach?

Hi everyone!  I have a feeling there are a few of you who are not really sure what I am doing with my fitness business.  I am still a fitness instructor, but recently I became a Team Beachbody Coach too.  So I thought I would give you a description that my friend and Coach Rich used to describe what a Team Beachbody Coach is.

What can a Team Beachbody Coach do for you? You can purchase P90X and other Team Beachbody workout systems from them and they will provide customer service like tracking your order, answering questions before your order arrives and then getting you started on the right foot when it does arrive. Your Team Beachbody Coach will help you with your Team Beachbody membership (either the free membership or Club membership), get you set up in WOWY and help you schedule your workouts. If necessary, they will help you modify your workouts so that you can adapt to the rigors of the exercise program at your own pace. In addition, they will help you with your meal plans and maintaining the right nutrition as you complete your program and beyond, and then move into another round or start another program.

Besides P90X, Team Beachbody also has Slim in 6, Insanity, Chalene Extreme, Brazil Butt Lift, Rev Abs, and so many more.  We also carry supplements and small workout equipment.

If you're a little curious about starting a new workout system at home you can email me at wattersjes@msn.com or visit my profile page at http://teambeachbody.com/fitwithjessica

I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment