Sunday, February 21, 2010

Why I like P90X



I had heard so much about this workout DVD in the past.  I had clients tell me that my workouts were very "P90X."  I had seen the infomercials and was intrigued.  So finally I got it for myself.  I was very impressed with the workouts and how they challenge your body.  What I also like is the fact that you can do it all in the privacy of your home.  I am not a big fan of getting my weight training exercises done at the gym.  Since I teach classes, I get a lot of people who come up to me and want to talk (I love giving advice), but I wasn't able to get my workout done.  So I started doing my own workouts at home.

I liked the P90X exercises so much that I decided to sell them as an Independent Team Beach Body Coach.  I included a video clip of what P90x is all about. 

Now its not for everyone.  There are some exercise that are pretty intense.  Tony Horton does give modifications on some but I would say that people with disc problems should proceed with caution (especially on the plyometric portion).  My Beach Body website has a lot more workout program DVDs to choose from.  There are workouts for children, seniors, people with Type 2 Diabetes, beginners, women, men.  There are workouts that just target the core/abs, yoga, cardio and strength training.  And included in each DVD program is a nutrition plan. 

So if you are like me and don't like training in a gym, or maybe you want to have a back up plan for when the gym is closed or the weather is bad, and if you can't afford a personal trainer to come to your home then DVDs may be a good option for you.  If money is really tight, you can also check out workout DVDs from your local library or NetFlix.

I'm including a link to my Beach Body website.  You can check out the selection of workout DVDs and supplements and you can order securely through my website.  There is also free online coaching available or you can upgrade it to $2.99 per week and get customized meal plans and 10% off all purchases, just to name a few benefits.

The website is http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/fitwithjessica

And as always, I will still provide free exercises on this blog as well as offer free advice.  Recipes will be coming soon:)

Make it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment