Monday, April 11, 2011

Insanity: The Asylum - I'm a little nervous...

During the month of February, Beachbody had a contest for their coaches to win an autographed copy of Shaun T's new workout, Insanity: The Asylum.  Well guess what! I won it! Woo hoo! So after over a month of waiting, its due to arrive at my door either today or tomorrow.  And now I'm a little nervous.

I just started loving Insanity. I wasn't a big fan of it last year, but I don;t know what happened this year to make me a true Insanity believer.  Maybe its the fact I needed a challenge, or my husband is doing it with me this time, I'm not sure, could be a combo of things. But before I get too ga-ga over it, I still have to get through a few more weeks of month 1 and then its on to the grueling month 2.  I've heard that's tough!

So, as I wait for the mail person to deliver my Asylum, I am just a little nervous at the thought of starting it. I know I'm being a big baby, but it sounds intense. It is only 30 days, so 4 weeks can't be so bad, can it?

Here's a glimpse of what its looks like:



If you;d like more info on Insanity: The Asylum, send me an email to fitwithjessica@live.com or visit my website http://fitwithjessica.com/. Feel free to leave a comment below and let me know how you think it will be!

2 comments:

  1. This is going to be crazy. I can't wait to see the before and after shots after just 30 days. I can't wait for mine to show up at the door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glen, it looks more than crazy!! I want to finish Insanity before I start. Make sure I'm ready :)

    ReplyDelete