Sunday, January 9, 2011

Woo hoo! Brazil Butt Lift end of week 4 results!

Okay, this was my last week of round one with Brazil Butt Lift.  After 4 weeks of working the bum bum (pronounced boom boom,and Brazilian for booty), tucking the tummy, sculpting the body I'm quite pleased with the results.

I know my results would have been a lot better if I didn't start Brazil Butt Lift during the holiday season.  I'll admit that I indulged in some holiday goodies.  So I'm going to do another round, but this time really behave.

Here were my measurements on Day 1/Week 1:


Waist 28.5"
Hips 36"
Thigh 20.5" each




And here are my measurements on Day 6/Week 4:

Waist 26.5"
Hips 35"
Thigh 19.5" each

I lost a total of 2 inches off my waist, 1 inch off my hips and 1 inch off each thigh.

Even though my nutrition wasn't the best, it wasn't the worst either, so that helped.  Shakeology played a big part in me not totally blowing it with my nutrition. 

I made sure I pushed play every day I was scheduled to workout, even Christmas Day.  If you want results you need to commit yourself to sticking with a plan. And a structured plan works the best.  Trust me I know.

If you would like more information on Brazil Butt Lift or any of the other Beachbody workouts email me at fitwithjessica@live.com.

I'd love to hear from you, feel free to leave a comment below.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting! I just started the workout and it seems so hard! Hope it will be worth it at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No pun intended with "Hope it will be worth it in the end!" LOL. Yes, the results will be worth it. Just follow the meal guide and keep pushing play. I started seeing results by day 6. Incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete