Monday, January 17, 2011

A girl can change her mind, right?

Okay, I know my original plan was to do 4 more weeks of Brazil Butt Lift, trust me I loved the results (click here to read about them and see pictures).  But I had this overwhelming desire to do another round of P90X (this is round 3 for me).  It was like this nagging voice in my head kept saying "go back to Tony..."

I guess we sometimes return to our first love.  And I do love P90X! I loved Brazil Butt Lift too, and I liked (not loved) Insanity, but there's just something that really draws me to P90X. 

Maybe its the fact that I can eat around 1800-2000 calories while doing P90X.  I do love to eat!!!  And that's one of the reasons I exercise as much as I do.  I'm not a kid anymore where I can eat all I want and not gain weight like I used to.  Now it has consequences.

So this morning I popped in my Chest & Back dvd and did my push ups and pull ups (I'm going to be sore as heck tomorrow) and then I did my Ab Ripper X. And it was like being with old friends :-)

Well, I'll keep you posted on this journey too. I hope it inspires you to get up and get moving. 

I'd love to hear from you, feel free to leave a comment below.  Or you can send me an email to fitwithjessica@live.com

As a Team Beachbody Coach, I can help you achieve your health and fitness goals.  Why not sign up for a free account by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment