Monday, October 25, 2010

Two More Shakeology Success Stories

I promised this news last week, but things got so busy. Better late than never though!

I got some great news last week.  Two people that I'm coaching decided to jump start that nutrition and fitness goals by doing the Shakeology 3-Day Cleanse.  First Jon from VA started on Monday, October 18th.  His fiancee decided to do it with him for moral support.  Jon lost 9 pounds and his fiancee lost 4.5 pounds.  Jon is feeling great now and excited to get started with his fitness and nutrition goals.

Next my friend Lisa decided she needed a boost to help her get motivated.  She had all the tools, but just needed a push.  Lisa started the Shakeology 3-Day Cleanse on Tuesday, October 19th.  She lost an amazing 12 pounds! Lisa was so psyched and she's ready to start Insanity and get back into shape.

There you have it.  Two more success stories with Shakeology.  The chocolate is so awesome.  I feel like I'm having a dessert.  I look forward to my daily shake everyday. 

If you want more information on Shakeology and its benefits, send me an email to fitwithjessica@live.com.  Or you can click here for more infomration on the 3-Day Cleanse . I love hearing comments, feel free to leave one here.

No comments:

Post a Comment