Thursday, August 12, 2010

Success Story - Sky, Team Beachbody Member/Flight Attendant

I love hearing success stories.  I especially love it when its from someone I am coaching! Trust me, Sky is gorgeous no matter what, but she had a few pounds that she wanted to shed. Sky is also very busy flying the friendly skies as a flight attendant, so sticking to a workout and nutrition program can be pretty tricky.  But having a busy and unusual schedule didn't stop her from doing her P90X workouts on the road and keeping up with her nutritional needs with Shakeology.

Sky let me share an email she sent me last night:

"Coach, I am doing GREAT!!! Loving my P90X, the SHAKEOLOGY has done WONDERS FOR ME!!!! Today was my jeans day where I tried on my clothing. And I am officially from a size 9/10 down to a comfortable, loose size 7/8.  I have dropped quite a bit of weight with my Shakeology being my BEST MEAL OF THE DAY!!!! I'm going to order new uniforms as my current ones are simply slipping off. = ) LOL.. I am soooooo HAPPY!!!"

Again, Sky doesn't have the most ideal schedule in the world, yet she is bringing it every time and making the best of it. 

So what's stopping you from losing that last 10 or 20 pounds (or more)? What's stopping you from changing the way you live to a more healthier lifestyle?

I know people who think nothing of paying over $4.50 for a beer when they go out or $9 for a glass of wine.  I have friends who think nothing of spending over $4 daily on Starbuck's coffee or $6 daily on a pack of cigarettes.  Yet they look at me like I have two heads when they hear the price of Shakeology or P90X,  or another workout system or supplement. If you breakdown what the cost of Shakeology is, at the most its only $3.96 per serving.  P90X works out to be about $1.32 per day if you divide it up into 90 days.  And they will complain that they are overweight, tired, feeling miserable, on too much medication, have no energy...

Sky didn't let excuses stop her, and she could have come up with a lot.  Don't let the excuses in your head stop you. You don't have to just except feeling tired, lacking energy, being overweight. You can change your life and start living healthier.  Its not too late.

Send me an email if you have questions or want help.

No comments:

Post a Comment