Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Autumn Resolutions

So what does autumn have to do with resolutions? Aren't those just for January? I never really thought about it before, but when summer unofficially ends with Labor Day and the start of school, we tend to start thinking of getting organized, eating better, starting back with our fitness program, taking classes,etc.

I think its a great time to make some resolutions. Get a head start! Why wait until January? 

So here are some of my autumn resolutions:
  • Squeezing extra cardio. Not a lot for now, just an extra 20 min per day in addition to my regular routine.
  • Eating better. I know my nutrition isn't that bad, but I want to tighten it up a little more.
  • Read more personal development books, just 10 minutes.
  • Drink more water.
  • Keep the school paperwork down to a minimum.Try not to let it pile up.
  • Keep my kitchen table free from clutter. We eat all our meals in the dining room, so the kids tend to pile stuff on top of the kitchen table.
  • Spend more time reading to my 4 year old and 2 year old.
  • Organize my closet.
  • Plan out snacks and meals-on-the-go for kids sporting events.  Save money and eat healthier by avoiding fast food for kids.
  • Help my team of coaches even more. Offer more support, motivation and promote them more on my website and Facebook
  • Spend more time outside no matter the weather.
So what are some of your goals you want to start this fall? I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment or send an email to fitwithjessica@live.com.

1 comment:

  1. Those are great goals! I love the idea of making some new goals as Fall starts.

    I think my goal will be to finish the Brazil Butt Lift program with good results, become a Ruby coach by the end of the year, and get a second job. Already working on all of those, so I think I'll do well!

    ReplyDelete