Thursday, February 24, 2011

Would you drink that?

I totally love, love, love my chocolate Shakeology.  So much so that I had no desire to try the greenberry.  I heard a lot of mixed reviews on the greenberry, that I decided without trying it that it wasn't for me. 

Well for lunch today I tried greenberry with vanilla flavored soy milk, 1/2 a frozen, sliced banana, and a little bit of peanut butter.  Guess what! It was pretty good.  I don't think I will convert from my chocolate, but there are some people who just don't like chocolate and this makes a nice alternative.  I also imagine it blends well with fruit flavors that might not be so good with chocolate.

Here's something else I learned from a coach/friend of mine. If you add unsweetened cocoa (the kind you bake with), you can turn your greenberry Shakeology into chocolate like magic.  That's all Beachbody does to it.  Same ingredients, nothing artificial, just one has cocoa and the other doesn't. 

Shakeology is a meal replacement shake designed to be enjoyed every day, one meal a day.  You can use it to lose weight or maintain your healthy weight.  Here's a video that explains what you'd have to blend up to get all the nutrition that's packed in one shake:



Again, I really love the stuff.  If you want more info, just send me an email to fitwithjessica@live.com or you can visit mt website by clicking here.  I can also show you how to save 25% on your order.

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment