Thursday, February 17, 2011

One of the best decisions I've made - becoming a Team Beachbody Coach

February 17, 2011, marks my 1 year anniversary as a Team Beachbody Coach! I'm happy to say its one of the best choices I've made.

Okay, when I first thought about becoming a coach, I really wasn't so sure it was a good choice.  It took me about 4 weeks before I made a decision and even then, I was hesitant.  Why did I sign up? Well, things started out great with my fitness career.  I lived in a neighborhood where word of mouth was really easy.  I taught Pilates, was a personal trainer and also taught pole dancing classes.  Things were going great!  But then we moved to another town and that "social network" I was in slowly dwindled.  The town I live in now is pretty big, and most people keep to themselves.  So it was hard to make friends and to promote my classes. 

We also had our 4th child, and that made it difficult to go out and teach or train people. I also started exercising less since I wasn't teaching more than 2 times per week.  I was also getting stressed out trying to find a sitter to watch my kids when my husband worked late, or trying to get dinner ready, lunches for the next day made and out the door on time to teach.  All this stress for $60 per week.  I needed to do something different.

Team Beachbody really came at a perfect time for me.  I'm not going to say its easy, or a get rich quick thing, but so far things have really turned out great.  I'm proud to be part of a company that offers so many great fitness and nutrition products, like P90X, ShakeologyInsanity and many more.  Becoming a Coach with Team Beachbody has enabled me to do what I'm passionate about and be home for my kids.

Listen, we all should be exercising and eating right.  Some of us need a coach, like me to help get them started and keep them on the right path.  Let me know if I can help you by sending me an email to fitwithjessica@live.com or leaving a comment below.

If you're interested in becoming a coach and helping transform people's lives through health and fitness let me know.  I can help you get started and keep you on the right path with that as well.

2 comments:

  1. "Listen, we all should be exercising and eating right." You are so right! What a wonderful motivator and sweetheart you are. It is easy to admire you (and be a bit jealous) and all that you do. Love you girl! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica! And I love you too and your blog! Please post a link:)

    ReplyDelete