Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tis the season for a better booty - fa la la la la...

Yep, you heard me! Tis the season for a better booty. And while we're at it, better legs, abs and arms too.  I started Brazil Butt Lift this week,and let me tell you I was quite surprised!  I thought this was going to be an easy workout, but its TOUGH!

Yes, its really fun and the titles of the workouts are pretty funny (Bum Bum, High and Tight, Bum Bum Rapido...), but don't let that fool you. 

What I like about Brazil Butt Lift is that it combines dance, Pilates, and sculpting (resistance training).  The dance moves remind me of my dancing days.  Lots of hip action which totally works your abs without you knowing it. I also like the fact that modifications are included for those who need them.  And instead of labeling it beginner, advanced, etc.., its labeled level 1, level 2 and level 3.  I remember when I was getting my Pilates certification, the instructor stressed the importance of not saying "beginner." Nobody wants to admit they are a "beginner" and most people will skip to the advanced exercises before they're ready so they're not labelled a "beginner."

When you order the workout, you get everything you need to start.  You get a nutrition guide, plus a 6-Day Supermodel Slim Down (warning very low cal, but only for 6 days and optional), tape measure, workouts, booty band and the pencil for the pencil test.  Yes, the pencil test is something you need to experience yourself.

I'm hoping by January 8th I will see some changes in the measurements I took this week.  I will post those later.

So here's to a better booty and total body for the New Year. 

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to leave a comment below or email me at fitwithjessica@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment