Monday, December 20, 2010

6 Days with Brazil Butt Lift and my results so far:)

Okay, I am totally stoked about my results so far with Brazil Butt Lift.

Here were my measurements on Day 1:

Waist 28.5"
Hips 36"
Thigh 20.5"

Here are my measurements on Day 6 (I thought I only lost 1/2 an inch in my waist, but when I looked at my Day 1 measurements it was a different story):

Waist 27.5"
Hips 35.5"
Thigh 20"

I got these results with my normal eating and even a few indulgences that week.  I can't wait to see what the next 3 weeks bring!

If you want more info on Brazil Butt Lift or any other Beachbody program, send me an email to fitwithjessica@live.com or checkout my retail site http://beachbodycoach.com/fitwithjessica

I'd love to hear from you, feel free to comment below:)

No comments:

Post a Comment