Sunday, November 21, 2010

You don't need to be a superstar.

You don't need to be a superstar.  Its what I tell my kids all the time.  I don't care if they don't become the baseball superstar, or musical prodigy, I just want them to be good, healthy kids.

I think we focus too much on our kids becoming the next prodigy.  We pay all this money to get our kids private lessons to be better for baseball, football, you name it.  But we forget to just raise happy, healthy kids that are kind and not spoiled.

Its kind of the same thing with fitness.  You don't need to look like you're getting ready for a Sport Illustrated Swimsuit cover, or Men's Health magazine.  You're primary focus should be getting healthy from the inside out. Don't worry if you still might not be able to wear a bikini or have a 30 inch waist for a guy. What really matters is having a healthy heart, a healthy body.

Hey, if you really want to set the goal of entering a bikini contest or guys if you want to get a washboard abs, that's fine.  But don't forget what really matters in the end, and that's just being healthy. Being healthy enough to walk up a flight of stairs, or play with your kids or to prevent that stroke.

As a Team  Beachbody Coach, I can help you reach your healthy weight. Let me know if you need help setting realistic goals.  You can email me at fitwithjessica@live.com or you can sign up for free online coaching with me by clicking here.

I'd love to hear from you. Please feel free to leave a comment:)

No comments:

Post a Comment